We also were a victim of this company.We signed a contract with them in October of 04, and would gladly join a class action suit.

The phone number is no longer usable, or website. They speak of customer support in their contract, but funny enough they don't mention the 100% money back guarnatee in the letter. I have been trying to contact this company for over a year. And am very weary about relisting it with another company for fear of the same thing happening.

Why can't the actual resort sell it for us, they're selling others.

Had an Experience with National Vacation Consolidators?

Comments

Stockton, California, United States #683662

Me and my husband got into the same contract about selling our timeshares.We paid $2,000.00 and they guarantee to sell the property within 30 days or we pay nothing until they sell the property.

Now it's impossible to contact them. After I have given my credit card number for them to pay, I then have continuous online charges up to $5000.00 but luckily, my bank was able to reverse those to my account.

My suggestion to everyone out there is that don't give out personal information over the phone especially to a company you have no idea about besides what they're telling you. Be carefull, everyone!

I hope these scammers die and go to ***!:(

World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more